Cara C. Putman
Cara is an honors graduate of George Mason University School of Law, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Civil Rights Law Journal. Cara is a former vice-president of the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Wabash Valley, Inc. A former clerk at the Court of Federal Claims, Cara also teaches business law at Krannert and is a published author of 12 books including the Complete Idiots Guide to Business Law. Currently, she focuses her legal efforts on estate planning, adoptions and business law.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Indiana, the Northern and Southern District Courts of Indiana, and the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Tippecanoe County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Honors graduate of George Mason University School of Law
- Bachelors of Arts (with honors), University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Past Vice President of the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Wabash Valley, Inc.
- Former Editor-in-Chief of the Civil Rights Law Journal
- Past member of the Moot Court Board and Inn of Court
- Wrote National Endowment for the Arts v. Finley, a note published in the Civil Rights Law Journal
- Prior to joining the firm, she clerked for Loren A. Smith, Senior Judge at the Court of Federal Claim